Saturday, June 27, 2009

Enchilada Roll-Ups...mmmmmm


I also saw these on Stephanie's blog, I just absolutely love her blog. She makes stuff that Jason would eat. I improvised this a little, just left some stuff out, that's all. But they were just as good. I will be making these again. I am going to post her recipe and put to the side what I omitted.
Enchilada Roll-Ups
Ingredients:
2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
cayenne pepper to taste
salt to taste
1 large can chunk white chicken breast, shredded
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped (I omitted)
4 green onions, chopped (I omitted)
10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes
1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas (I used regular, that is what I had on hand)

Directions:
Mix cheeses together until well blended.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.-Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
Roll and cut into slices.
See that's all, easy as pie, and soooo good too.

1 comment:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

So glad you liked these and the laughing cow chicken! Looks great!